PurKote ™ is a new type of controlled release fertilizer (CRF) for nursery and ornamental plants.
PurKote ™ fertilizers, thanks to the unique coating, makes it possible to match the supply of nutrients with the nutritional needs of plants throughout the growing season. Designed to feed plants continuously, with maximum nutritional efficiency while reducing nutrient losses through leaching, volatilization or denitrification. This translates into uniform growth, optimal yield and superior quality, while protecting the environment.
A single application of PurKote ™ Controlled Release Fertilizer (CRF) is enough to meet the nutritional needs of a crop for up to 2 years.
The release of nutrients depends mainly on the temperature. Water conditions, soil pH and microbial activity do not affect the rate of nutrient release. PurKote ™ fertilizer release times are based on a constant soil temperature of 30°C (86°F)
- New generation controlled release fertilizers
- Constant, precise and predictable release of nutrients
- The release of nutrients perfectly matches the nutritional needs of plants
- Reduces the number of fertilizer applications and therefore the application costs
- Very thin coating which allows a higher proportion of nutrients to be obtained per granule
- Wide selection of formulas and release times
- Release periods ranging from 30 days to 2 years
- New coating technology "PurActive ™" (process at room temperature) provides a complete range of CRF based on nitrates
- Customized formulas possible
- Integrated minor elements
- Integration of organic products possible
- Environmentally friendly because less leaching losses
- Several decades of experience in manufacturing CRF
PurKote ™: More options, better efficiency